Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you
 
 

    [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Share
    avatar
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

    Posts : 543
    Join date : 2009-11-28
    Age : 62
    Location : Melbourne

    [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Post by RobynO99 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:59 pm

    Not sure of this is the right place, Simo, so move it if not, but Stan is now in the infamous Wiki!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Walker_(singer)
    avatar
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2009-11-24
    Age : 48
    Location : brissy

    Re: [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Post by todreaminblue on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:26 pm

    RobynH99 wrote:Not sure of this is the right place, Simo, so move it if not, but Stan is now in the infamous Wiki!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Walker_(singer)



    so cool stan rules....lol.....i assume the 6 next to platinum is 6 times platinum for his single and 7 times platinum in nz???? do you know robyn?....debxo
    avatar
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

    Posts : 543
    Join date : 2009-11-28
    Age : 62
    Location : Melbourne

    Re: [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Post by RobynO99 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:32 pm

    todreaminblue wrote:
    RobynH99 wrote:Not sure of this is the right place, Simo, so move it if not, but Stan is now in the infamous Wiki!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Walker_(singer)



    so cool stan rules....lol.....i assume the 6 next to platinum is 6 times platinum for his single and 7 times platinum in nz???? do you know robyn?....debxo

    No, those are footnotes - so lower in the article you see the references.
    avatar
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2009-11-24
    Age : 48
    Location : brissy

    Re: [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Post by todreaminblue on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm

    RobynH99 wrote:
    todreaminblue wrote:
    RobynH99 wrote:Not sure of this is the right place, Simo, so move it if not, but Stan is now in the infamous Wiki!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Walker_(singer)



    so cool stan rules....lol.....i assume the 6 next to platinum is 6 times platinum for his single and 7 times platinum in nz???? do you know robyn?....debxo

    No, those are footnotes - so lower in the article you see the references.

    oh ok .....well maybe it just may be soon i hope....sending karma 6 times platinum stans way......lol
    avatar
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

    Posts : 2224
    Join date : 2009-11-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Stan's State

    Re: [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Post by Simona on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 am

    thanks Robyn! He showed up on wiki straight after idol was over....don't know who is editing the page but has been update regularly as new events are coming up...
    It's good as reference .... we shall keep an eye on it!


    _________________
    'Music is a language that everybody knows how to speak' SRW

    SSFF ♥ ♥ ♥ Stan Walker
    avatar
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

    Posts : 843
    Join date : 2009-11-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Australia mate

    Re: [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Post by sarahbunny on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 am

    How come it says Stan will release purple rain? I didn't know that i thought they would just release a new single that will be on his new album :)
    avatar
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

    Posts : 543
    Join date : 2009-11-28
    Age : 62
    Location : Melbourne

    Re: [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Post by RobynO99 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:29 am

    Hi Sarah - I've read it twice and I can't see where it says he will release Purple Rain as a single. Purple Rain rated as a track on the RIANZ charts - album versions, if downloaded enough digitally, can do that.
    avatar
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

    Posts : 843
    Join date : 2009-11-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Australia mate

    Re: [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Post by sarahbunny on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:13 pm

    Nah cus you know how it has singles it has black box and wrote how its charted in Aus and Nz..and then it has purple rain also but it hasnt charter cus it hasnt been released and their is also a section that says Stan has 2 singles.
    avatar
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

    Posts : 543
    Join date : 2009-11-28
    Age : 62
    Location : Melbourne

    Re: [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Post by RobynO99 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:54 am

    Hey Sarah - look what I found - a wiki entry just for the Album: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introducing..._Stan_Walker

    where it says:

    Singles

    It was confirmed by Sony Music Australia that the album will have at least 2 singles. "Purple Rain" will most likely be released as the second single during January 2010.

    "Black Box"
    "Purple Rain" (TBR 2010)

    Sponsored content

    Re: [01.01.2010] Stan in Wiki

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:05 pm