Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

Twitter Links

KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Re: Twitter Links

Post by KrystaBel on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 am

..Mz Linda...u r sooo kool! You are just saying what I am sure alot of Stan's (non Christian)fans are thinking...AND that is ok! SO OK...Everyone is more than aware of how strong Stan's faith is, and if he can be THAT passionate for God, well AWSUM! Cos that speaks loudly to what a dedicated, loyal, compassionate and passionate person STAN WALKER must be in other areas of his life.
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:48 pm

18/3/10
    Man heart of worship was awsome 2night... How passionate r we about Jesus... Let us b shameless and stand up 4 righteousness... Love u Jesus
    Thanku Jesus 4 akwayz amazing my life...
    Oh i miss my Manny an my Fatty... My little boyz... Uncle misses u boiz... An my darlingz Te Wai and Maia... Oh man i wana cry...
    oh, mwah ...cries
    Early morning wake up dis morning... Off 2 NZ 2day... Excited az... Yeeeah bring it on... Praise Jesus...
    So in awe of the love and grace of my Jesus... Its by His grace i am saved an because of His love i am free...
    Man im tired az... On my way 2 sound chek 4 sony gig. Kinda nervous... Jesus help my voice pull through...
    Oh most scary gig ever... Nervous az man... But thanku Jesus, He came through 4 me, like always lol... Oh NZ now... Yeeeah..
    Man Jesus u r da man... Best times r in the worst times because Jesus shows up an makes little of what ever the circumstance is hahah. Meean
    Oh im tired az aye... Thanku Lord 4 4 thr night off...
    Made it 2 NZ an my fone is working.... Yaaas... Praise God 4 an awsome flight... Good 2 b home... Jesus bring a revival... Yeeeeah...
    The weather here is meeean... Love the air... Praise God 4 this awsome place...
    19/3/10
    Sunrise was fun... Oh so tired... Only 3 hours sleep an recording still 2 go... Praise Jesus 4 He is my strength...
    Oh love being back home... Awsome 2 b here man... Love da cold an hot chocolates... Mmmm... Praise Jesus...
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:02 pm

LASERAsmiles wrote:ahahha awww.
    i actually love reading stan's Jesus tweets.
    they always inspire me..
    i don't think stan wants to be a preacher..
    God has done really great things in stan's life..
    stan is just so overwhelmed that God forgave him and still loves him after all the things he did.
    he just wants to let everyone know how awesome God is..
    and maybe, his tweets have actually helped some people..
    helped them realise how great God's love is..
    inspired them and made them stronger..
    and thats what stan's trying to do too..
    help the people who are broken in spirit..
    help them realise that there is someone who still cares for them..
    someone who has already forgiven them..
    and someone who loves them so much that He was willing to die for them..

thats how i'd put it :)

I second that Lasera - totally agree. Even though I've been a Christian for over 20 years, Stan inspires me so much with his appreciation and revelation of God's love, that I've been experiencing God's love for me in a way that I never have before as a result...
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:56 pm

He's certainly giving his twittering fingers a workout lately. It's good to see :)

radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:22 pm

19/3/10
    Oh wat a day... Bed time now... Thanku Lord 4 an awsome day... Ur love and grace never ceases 2 amaze me... Thanku
    20/3/10
    Morena Aotearoa... Man Jesus u r da man... Thanku 4 saving me an showing me ur love... Im in awe... What an awsome day 2day...
    Why cant we love people without condition... We need 2 love like He loved us... That is the key... 2 love.. Getting over self is the start..
    Just finished singing 4 Quantas... Cool people... I am blessed...
    Watching a movie... Good time 2 relax... Thanku Lord 4 ur love... Reminding me always how it is 2 love as You do...
    21/3/10
    Thanku Lord for an awsome day...I Pray for ur peace, ur love, ur grace, ur hope, ur joy an 4 ur glory 2 b revealed.. Praise ur name Jesus..
    Waiting in the green room... Singing 4 Australian tourism 2day... Cumon Lord lets do this... Gonna b awsome...
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:59 pm

21/3/10
    Went 2 C3 Auckland... Was so awsome... Passionate people making a difference... A people of faith... Man God is amazing... REVIVAL yeeeah..
    Packing, going bak 2 Ozy in the morning. What an amazing trip, i have been challenged & inspired. Arohanui Aotearoa, ka kite ano...
    FAITH HOPE LOVE
    Pomarie, Jesus let ur blessing be upon this nation, that people would rise, blessing would come an revival would take place. SALVATION...
    22/3/10
    His grace is sufficient 4 all...
    On the plane... Back 2 Australia... Thanku God 4 showing me how great u r... Take us 2 the extreme Jesus...
    Just got in 2 Sydney... Thanku Lord 4 a good flight... I was hoping 4 a crash an a cool story hahaha... Wat a boring flight... Jokes...
    To love is so amazing... Oh maybe im just inlove... Why dont we all just love..
    What jesus takes out of our life will only be replaced with sonethong greater.. What r we doing in the waiting.. Be expectant. Praise Jesus
    Haha my fat fingers keep hitting the wrong letters lol
    lol!
    Looking 4 a house 2day... Cummon yeeeah...
    Went house hunting 2day and just finished my run... Thanku Jesus 4 a productive day...
    Worship time.... Best times...
    Evry1 bak in NZ come to Auckland at Pukekohe on this Saturday, concert.. Gonna b cool... My whole band is coming, gonna b meeean..
    punk1
    Fasting is challenging... Yeeeeah cummon Jesus, shape an mould me...
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 pm

fasting? eeeek that must be really hard since Stan loves food! hope is not fasting though huh? ain't gonna be good for his energy level...

SSFF ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ Stan Walker

fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:21 pm

wow ! im so with you simo , stan fasting !?! wow , lols .. but yeaa i wonder how long for ?
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:24 pm

OMG...Stan fasting??? affraid
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 pm

i'm supprised that he is flying back to OZ, as he is back again in beautiful Aotearoa in the next few days? If i was Stan i would stay put in NZ----- till his next appearance in Pukekohe.God kissed this country like how he kissed Stan's throat sunny
    House hunting----?
    He mentioned "I'm in love" ahem,cough, cough!!. Maybe thats why Taya is looking for an engagement ring?
    And YES--- fasting?? the boy is in love--- unsure

fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:03 pm

hahars , hmmm about the house hunting ; i thought he already bought a house in "somewhere" because i saw him write to his cousin in nz on facebook ? confusion much ? lols and yess his tweets have been saying alot lately ; i believe he is in love too , and i think its with taya too , lols .. i think i hear wedding bells ringing ; hahahaha , lols ..
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:10 pm

that's right fynest.
    may be the one he bought is for the whole family and the one he is looking for now is for him and mates? may be just for rent?

fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 pm

ahhh , alright - thanks for that Grin
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 am

Stan's in love????? hmmm
    Does he mean with God?????

Happy house hunting Stan! detective

Taichi
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 pm

haha stan is definitely in love with God.. but is there someone else? haha, did he say anything in the chat today? so sadd i missed it.. :(
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:39 pm

23/3
    Thanku Lord 4 an awsome day.. Ur amazing my Jesus...
    24/3
    It all comes down 2 a decision... Its hard sometimes but praise God for His son... Yeah He died 4 that 2 reasure us the decision...
    Its Your love that has saved me... Take the burden off Jesus that still weighs us down...
    Going 2 the airport... Back 2 Cooly 4 2 days... Oh cant wait 2 see my nephews an hopefully my nieces 2... Miss them..
    Obedience is much better than sacrifice... In our obedience an righteousness we find life, righteousness an honour... Awsome aye...
    25/3
    Obedience is much better than sacrifice... In our obedience an righteousness we find life, righteousness an honour... Awsome aye...
    Baby sitty my nephews.. I love my boiz.. Had 2 change there pooh nappies.. Yuk lol... Haha manny had little plopz.. 1 fell on the couch lol

Farout Manny did another big pooh haha... I almost spewd up... Lol... Good timez...
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:39 pm

today's tweets:

Its hot... Rehearsal this arvo... Man God is amazing... Fasting is good... Im learning... Good times...

Baby sitty my nephews.. I love my boiz.. Had 2 change there pooh nappies.. Yuk lol... Haha manny had little plopz.. 1 fell on the couch lol

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH STAAAAAAAN!!

Farout Manny did another big pooh haha... I almost spewd up... Lol... Good timez...
    LOLOL!
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:39 pm

aw woops :\

fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:46 pm

bahahahahahahahahaaa , thanks for the extra info stan ! LMAO !
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:17 am

EEEkkkk to much info?? LMAO
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:29 pm

25/3
    What another awsome day.. Love being an uncle... Thanku Jesus 4 an amazing family... I pray i would live a life of worship unto You...
    26/3
    Off 2 NZ again... Excited... Thankyou Jesus 4 ur blessings... U r amazing my God...
    On the plane ready 2 go... Man i still gotta get so much organised tho... Help me Jesus... Hope i fall 2 sleep lol...
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:03 pm

KrystaBel wrote:EEEkkkk to much info?? LMAO

LOL @ Krysta....understand...been there and done that....yep too much information....hahaha...had mental pictures of him changing nappies....not good....the smell went with it....lol...merrily:) LMAO

Taichi
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Good on him for looking after his nephews and changing their nappies - there wouldn't be many young men of his age who would do that!
    Must admit I laughed for ages about those "tweets"!
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:22 pm

yes, that is what we love about Stan. He is so caring toward his family and makes no secret about it.
    and also he is damn funny

radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:10 pm

27/3
    Thanku Jesus 4 an amazing night in Pukekohe... Mean az... Love the opprotunity 2 share hope and be a blessing... Thanku Jesus...
    28/3
    Coming back 2 Sydney 2day. Man how amazing is my God. His mercy an love endures forever. Arohanui kia koe Aotearoa. Salvation is here...
    Stocked up on my chocolates an lollies 2 take back 2 Ozzy... Thanku Jesus 4 my beautil country AOTEAROA... Bless this nation Jesus...
    On the plane coming back home 2 Ozzy.... Thanku Jesus for Your un failing love... U r da man..
    Haha just got the plane... Twiitter is slow hahaha...
    @LaneyWalkerxo hey Laney how r ya lol... Where were u at da concert... Gosh lol. Hope all is good oh an thr lollies r 4 my kuzn lol..
    @LaneyWalkerxo oh yeah i met ur best friend an said something on her fone 4 u lol... U missed ou haha, well bless ya x
    Got off the plane... Haha maybe im slow lol
    Yeeeah boiii church 2night.. Sunday nights at Hillsong city r the best... Come along it starts at 7... It is the bomb... Praise Jesus..

Last edited by radelaide on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More tweets, including to our Laney!!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:50 am