Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

Going Global

todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Going Global

Post by todreaminblue on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:24 pm

American idol has started and I heard last year stan was going to be on the finale dont know if this is true or not I hope so.......can anyone confirm?.....deb
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Re: Going Global

Post by Simona on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:03 pm

yep yep, i almost forgot about this. thanks deb!

American idol started.We have a thread in the tv&movie forum about the show. I think it says they are up to top 100 or about to finish auditions? gotta check LOL

No updates on Stan being on the USA show atm. I figure he will be on sometime between the top 12 and Grand final?

geeeez we forgot to ask him when we met him in sydney, dang! That' s one thing i really want to know!

I guess we'll have to unleash our stalking powers to find out aye? since the official website doesn't give much info about Stan's activity at all.... not keeping the Stan love alive there IMO

I am really upset about that! mad

If someone has insight in realtion to this please let us know!

SSFF ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ Stan Walker
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Simona wrote:yep yep, i almost forgot about this. thanks deb!

American idol started.We have a thread in the tv&movie forum about the show. I think it says they are up to top 100 or about to finish auditions? gotta check LOL

No updates on Stan being on the USA show atm. I figure he will be on sometime between the top 12 and Grand final?

geeeez we forgot to ask him when we met him in sydney, dang! That' s one thing i really want to know!

I guess we'll have to unleash our stalking powers to find out aye? since the official website doesn't give much info about Stan's activity at all.... not keeping the Stan love alive there IMO

I am really upset about that! mad

If someone has insight in realtion to this please let us know!

will keep an eye on the american idol show i watch it anyway.....and plan on bombarding the forums when its time if stan walker is performing will be on the forums there are many.... promoting and reading reactions....i do so hope he will be on the finale....millions upon millions watch that..........debxoxo
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Talking about the official site - do we know if there is an NZ official site as well? I'm wondering if that is managed better than the Aussie one.
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:30 pm

RobynH99 wrote:Talking about the official site - do we know if there is an NZ official site as well? I'm wondering if that is managed better than the Aussie one.

I dont think there's an official NZ site..have not heard of one!! There is only ONE Official Site and it SUX!! lols
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:00 am

hmmm...just saw this...aaahhh Stan is loved everywhere people!

Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:55 am

Whoa....how awesum is that ae!

Taichi
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:20 am

Thanks Kiwiana...that was really cool - loved it. Wish Unbroken Vid clip would come out cos the BB vid clip seems sooooo dated now, especially as Stan no longer has the short hair-do. Anyway...Next stop for STAN..."the world".

Have u heard about the American Idol 'Gives back' show in the works - they have it every spring (our Autumn) for the last 3 yrs, it is HUGE in the States.. I WISH wish wish and HOPE STAN gets invited!!

Last edited by KrystaBel on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more)
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:13 am

where is that? Germany? Austria? hahahaha Stan is the bestestestestest taking on the world soon and the world will love him
    She is reporting from auckland right? that's waht understood.
    Looks a lot like the video from the chinese tv .. now... where was that video again? I know it is here somewhere....
    We might find that the same reportage has been sent out to other countries with the translator's voice over

SSFF ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ Stan Walker

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:42 am