Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

Be part of AFL history

Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Be part of AFL history

Post by Simona on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 am

Be part of AFL history COMPETITION

BE part of history when the Sydney Swans take on Carlton at the new home of AFL in Western Sydney, Blacktown Olympic Park.

The two teams clash in round one of the AFL’s pre-season NAB Cup competition at Blacktown on Saturday, February 20.

And Cumberland-Courier Newspapers is offering one lucky winner a “money can’t buy’’ experience.

The prize includes a meeting with Australian Idol winner Stan Walker and AFL legend Kevin Sheedy and former Swan Paul Kelly.
    You will also get a special behind-the-scenes tour of Blacktown Olympic Park with Kevin Sheedy and a family pass to the game (including premium grandstand seats).

There will be a huge interactive kids zone with a live animal farm, fire brigade exhibition, face painters, temporary tattoo artists, cartoon characters Ben10, Homer and Bart Simpson – and of course a blockbuster game of footy.

Along with performing before the match, Stan Walker will also play an important role in the citizenship ceremony, which will take place on the ground at half time. Stan will sing the national anthem as the conferees from a number of countries including Sudan, Vietnam and Lebanon receive their Australian citizenship.

Tickets are on sale now through rootyhillrsl.com.au or 9677 4916. Gates will open from 5pm with the game commencing at 7:40pm.
    Kevin Sheedy, the coach of Team GWS, urged the whole community to get behind the night.
    “This really is an historic occasion. It is our first chance to showcase AFL at its highest level to the community at this impressive venue, right in their back yard.
    “The game will be broadcast live around Australia, this is a great way for us to showcase Blacktown to the entire nation.”

For a chance to win the “money can’t buy” family experience, enter below.
    In 25 words or less, tell us why you would like to be a part of AFL history.
    Entries close Tuesday February 16.
    Any personal information you provide will be sued for this competition alone, will not be provided to any third party and will be destroyed following this competition. Full terms and conditions are available on our website.

For more info and to enter the competition go to http://parramatta-advertiser.whereilive.com.au/competitions/story/be-part-of-afl-history/

The competition will be drawn at 5.15pm AEST February 16th 2010.

Hopefully a SSFFer will get the chance to meet Stan! Good luck!! simo xx

SSFF ♥ ♥ ♥ Stan Walker
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Re: Be part of AFL history

Post by Linda on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:01 am

ok where is Jane? We need her help on this one LOL

Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Please tell me why..why...why..WHY....DID I MOVE FROM BLACKTOWN???? All the way over here....New Zealand is closer to Sydney that Perth...gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY

eeeek
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 pm

awwwww Kai ... Your time will come soon

SSFF ♥ ♥ ♥ Stan Walker
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:26 pm

LOL @ Kaiti.....that's funny mate....hahaha.....sorry bout that but.....saw the comical side of it.
    ...and Yep that sure is a shame alright....ur times coming...and then Brisbane sometime soon...lol...fingers crossed:)

Taichi
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Does anyone know who won? I entered but this connection is sooooooooooooooooooo slow it's just not working for me grrrrrrrrr

guess I'll just have to stop whining until monday

jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Aargh!! Can't believe I missed out on this one!! Past couple of weeks have been a lil busy for me and I haven't been logging in... sob sob...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:37 pm