Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview!

jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Re: Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview!

Post by jane_gun on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:27 am

Oh, and thanks for all the vid links - awesome work! ^_^
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:57 am

It's great huh Jane? Glad you're back in here. We have miss you!
    Renee and Sarah, great work on the lyrics! Keep it up. I can't make head nor tail of them actually but keen as to see what they are Big Smile

kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 am

awww you guys are neat alright...trying to get the lyrics already Sarah and Renee!!...I been listening to unbroken so much now...that tune is stuck in my head....awww I love it....hurry up with the lyrics...haha...and brilliant news about the release on the 9th April...Okay I'll get the lyrics my self...haha...help me HIK!! hahaha...

Me and Hik have been watching the vids of Pukekohe from raakau1 on yt....they are brilliant...looks like she/he took them on an awesome camera from the stadium...fab audio and picture quality...
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Linda: It IS great... Yea, been caught up with a lot of stuff lately, sigh... But yes, here I am again, lol...

Kiwiana: You go gal... Wink
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Ok guys this is what i got so far, please fill free to fill in the blanks and what ive done wrong

[b]1st verse

I dont know what this is, but i can tell its something that i cant miss, its like youre showing me that i been mislead, Lord I been a stranger to, this hurt in you, but can we end it this way, Im missing pieces only you can replace, Im like a package saying please dont break, with God theres a power through, so glad you're here to stay...

Bridge
    But i can promise you that this heart, was brighter than a falling star so theres nothing more I can say? and theres nothing more I can break...

Chorus
    Pick up the pieces and put me together, so we can let them know, that my heart i was breaking, but you came and threw me a line...I was falling apart and I was falling forever, so that the world can know, that my hearts unbroken because of you Im unbroken im unbroken im unbroken im unbroken this is my heart it was going back into place

Verse 2
    Time stops,(when im with you..........,....................) he gave it back to me, its like history it dont mean a thing, when I, try to run away I cant hide,Im running faster till I see your light, your shining brighter, than anything ive ever seen

Bridge again:
    But i can promise you heart this heart, was brighter than a falling star so theres nothing more I can say..yeahhhh

Chorus
    Pick up the pieces and put me together, so we can let them know, that my heart was breaking, but you came and threw me a line...I was falling apart and I was falling forever, so that the world can know, (that my hearts unbroken ??) because of you Im unbroken im unbroken im unbroken im unbroken this is my heart it was going back into place

Vs 3:
    alot of yeah's lol, this wont be (?) dream when i was here (? massive senteces missing)
    now theres nothing left for me to break

Chorus
    Pick up the pieces and put me together, so we can let them know, that my heart i was breaking, but you came and threw me a line...I was falling apart and I was falling forever, so that the world can know, that my hearts unbroken because of you Im unbroken im unbroken im unbroken im unbroken this is my heart it was going back into place

ending bit:
    woahhhhh this is my heart its going back into place, im unbroken, im unbroken, now odnt pierce my heart its falling back into place.

LOL Kiwi yours is good i put your vs 1 and both our choruses in haha
    chorus still isnt 100% but 1st verse is right and i think the bridge

Last edited by sarahbunny on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:56 pm

very good sarah!
    it has roughly given me the story line for this song.
    Cheers
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Nice one Sarah...you the bomb!!

I had a go too....gosh its hard to hear ae??...but could only manage 1st verse and 2nd chorus...haha

1st verse
    I dont know what this is, but i can tell its something that i cant miss, its like youre showing me that i been mislead, Lord I been a stranger to, this hurt in you, but can we end it this way, Im missing pieces only you can replace, Im like a package saying please dont break, with God theres a power through, so glad you're here to stay...

Bridge
    But i can promise you that this heart, was ready than a glowing star(?), so theres nothing more I can say? and theres nothing more I can break...

Chorus and 2nd verse...Im with Sarah so far

Chorus
    Pick up the pieces and put me together, so we can let them know, that my heart was breaking, but you came and threw me a line...I was falling apart and I was falling forever, so if you wont let go, my hearts a token???because of you my lifes unbroken?...Im unbroken Im unbroken ...(Okay I might be getting mixed up...Sarahs chorus is better...haha I'll be editing again)

omg...I love this song...

xo

Last edited by kiwianabananarama on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:28 pm

LOL Kiwi your good 1st verse spot on haha i added it in if you dotn mind Razz
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:40 pm

heck no...add away...the choruses are slightly different ae?...haha Ive changed my lines like 8 times already hahaha...this last edit is wrong again haha...
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:44 pm

haha i just adeed in what you wrote first time lmao chorus i joined ours together haha some words arnt exactly right tho but its getting there haha but the 2nd and especially 3rd verse i have no idea
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Im gonna copy what we have so far and go listen again...and probably 10 times or more...

what are they singing at the beginning cuz(Mike and the BVS)...is it "go go go go go go~ooo...or call call call call call calllll....or it could be oh oh oh...but I dont think so...maybe its no no no no no noooo...aaah its hard to tell
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:52 pm

I've got tears in my eyes already reading the words you ladies have deciphered - what a powerful song! (wipes eyes) Lol! It is SO Stan! It's going to be awesome to hear it when it's released .
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:56 pm

lol kiwi i thought it was 'woah woah woah woah woah woah" lol dunno,
    lol im feeling dumb atm haha what is the song about lmao? i kind of know but yer? lol :S blush3
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:57 pm

What an amazing song! We'll all know the words to the single before it's even aired on the radio! bwahahahahahahaha

Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Linda wrote:What an amazing song! We'll all know the words to the single before it's even aired on the radio! bwahahahahahahaha

SSFF are on a league of their own

I think the begining is 'oh oh oh oh-oh oh-oh...'

great job on the lyrics girls! very moving and heartbreaking story but with a good ending .. right?

SSFF ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ Stan Walker
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 pm

OMG AWESOME JOB YOU GUYS! happy dance
    and like kalaivani said,
    altho we havent got all the words yet,
    i roughly get the storyline of the song..
    and i think its amaaaaaazing..
    thanks guys!

Linda wrote:What an amazing song! We'll all know the words to the single before it's even aired on the radio! bwahahahahahahaha

yeahhh! luckyyy usssss :))
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:22 am

Fabulous job gurls.....love...love this song!

Got the gist of this gawgess song.....beautiful....Stan so loves God.....he walks the walk and talks the talk....just simply awesum.

Unbroken....sure sounds like his life now for sure!

Every time hear him sing 'Unbroken'.....sit here glued to the computer...enjoying the sounds....and the Stan view...lol:)......so hard to tear myself away...lol:)

Taichi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:36 pm

What I'm most satisfied about, is Unbroken's tune/melody falls into the exact same
    catergory as Stans favourite songs/covers. Halo, Smash
    into You, Closer, Sweet Dreams, Purple Rain, Umbrella etc all have that same type of
    melancholy rock vibe to them.

It seems to be his favourite sound, so its lucky he pulls it off so well! Lol!
    I dunno who did the tune, but I hope we get to hear more! It may become Stans
    "patented" sound in the future!

singing cool singing cool
    these smileys are gawgess! lol!

Last edited by Hikoi on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smiling at da smileys)
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Verse 2
    Time stops,(when im with you..........,....................) he gave it back to me, its like history it dont mean a thing, when I, try to run away I cant hide,Im running faster till I see your light, your shining brighter, than anything ive ever seen

Sarah...we need a sign language~lip reader in this forum...that second and third line...omg...its a blurr...haha
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:03 pm

OMGGG 3 days till we know the whole words every get ready to listen to teh radio haha
    Ok guys this is what me and kiwiana have gotten so far, please fill free to fill in the blanks and help haha

[b]1st verse

I dont know what this is, but i can tell its something that i cant miss, its like youre showing me that i been mislead, Lord I been a stranger to, this hurt in you, wiht every empty space, Im missing pieces only you can replace, Im like a package saying please dont break, with God theres a power through, so glad you're here to stay...

Bridge
    But i can promise you that this heart, was brighter than a falling star so theres nothing more I can say? and theres nothing more I can break...

Chorus

Verse 2

Bridge again:
    But i can promise you heart this heart, was brighter than a falling star so theres nothing more I can say..yeahhhh

Chorus
    Pick up the pieces and put me together, so we can let them know, that my heart was breaking, but you came and threw me a line...I was falling apart and I was falling forever, so that the world can know, (that my hearts unbroken ??) because of you Im unbroken im unbroken im unbroken im unbroken this is my heart it was going back into place

Vs 3:
    alot of yeah's lol, this wont be (?) dream when i was here (? massive senteces missing)
    now theres nothing left for me to break

Chorus

ending bit:
    woahhhhh this is my heart its going back into place, im unbroken, im unbroken, now odnt pierce my heart its falling back into place.

Last edited by sarahbunny on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Hey kiwi or anyone you know the 1st verse where it says "but can we end it this way" do you think it's says "with every empty space" lol I dnno that's what it sounds like to me haha
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:01 am

Once again.....well done Kiwiana and Sarah!

Taichi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Don't ask me for any help with lyrics!!
    I'm the one who thought Hot Chocolates lyrics
    were... "I believe in Milko!, where you from, you sexy thing!",
    which is on par with Lily's mate, who always
    thought Abbas was... "Can you hear the drums Bonanza..."
    bwahahah! smartass smartass
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:23 pm

April 9 you say? 5 days to go and we can get some NEW Stan material!! YAY.

OK - yes, THE PANTS HAVE TO GO!!!!!!! Absolutely no doubt about it. Can't Michael Buble give him some fashion tips? Let me take him shopping. Arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny on Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Mmmm yep lol someone on twitter last night thought he was wearing leggings last night ahahaha I don't know tho I liked him last month where he was very tan, thinner, wearing black jeans and a black singlet yummmy ahaha Wink yep 5 days can't wait to hear the recoded version I've listened to the live one about 60times already n he sang it last night too Big Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:56 am