Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

On The Set of Stan Walker's 'Unbroken' Video Shoot

Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

On The Set of Stan Walker's 'Unbroken' Video Shoot

Post by Simona on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:27 am

Thanks to Juls for all her top notch uploads http://www.youtube.com/user/FaaRoutWeAreStanFans

FaaRoutWeAreStanFans wrote:Stan is on the set of his music video for his new single 'Unbroken'

Stan chats about the vision for the video, describes what his song 'Unbroken' is about, the story behind the tattoo on his neck, about recording and going to Haiti.

"Unbroken" is already available on NZ iTunes

And available in Australia exclusively on iTunes on TUE April 20th, and in stores on FRI April 23rd 2010

credit source: http://www.novafm.com.au/Video_On-set-at-Stan-Walker-s-Unbroken-video-shoot_101821

SSFF ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ Stan Walker
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Re: On The Set of Stan Walker's 'Unbroken' Video Shoot

Post by kalaivani on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:52 pm

"plus size model" hahhahahhahhahhahahah, Stan you have such a great sense of humour!!!!
    Cool video, with a cool singer
    Love his hair style---- very "in", suits him.

kaha
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by kaha on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Love it!!! He is soooo humble and down to earth!! Its a shame they are still asking him about his tattoo, surely by now everyone knows the story behind it. Must be painful for him, not to mention the babys mother, everytime its bought up.
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:32 pm

I understand what you are saying kaha.
    He was evasive about the story behind the 'ataahua' tattoo during idol and immediate-post-idol media frenzy.
    I guess was still an open wound, he needed to be able to come to term with the loss and the major suffering and pain he had to go through. He had that tattoo done when he learned he was part of the top 100 on idol.

Now, so much has happened to him since then... and the media just 'sucks' every little bit out of you if they are given the chance... not saying the reporter was mean in asking the question, she was just doing her job... she sounds surprised when she hears the story...
    I think if you are a reporter you do your homework before an interview so you know eactly where you heading and what you are going to get when you ask that sort of personal questions...

Having said that, the reporter seems very understanding and compassionate, not going further into details and Stan looks comfortable talking about it. It is the most comfortable I have seen him talking about this part of his life actually ... it may be seen as a sign of healing for him.

Last edited by Simona on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typooooooos)

SSFF ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ Stan Walker

kaha
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by kaha on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:28 pm

I can see what your saying too Simo and to be honest I was surprised the reporter was surprised. Nova have been quite involved with Stan since Idol. They were there when he filmed Black Box etc, so I was surprised she didn't know the story behind it. Not only that he has a massive brand new tattoo on his hand, why not ask him the meaning of that instead??

And your right, I don't think she was trying to be mean but i agree she should have done her homework
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Interesting how the media keep zooming in on his tattoo of Ataahua....must still be a selling point for the media maybe.

Would be awesum if they could move on and try focusing on his new tattoo instead.

Stan's come a long way in such a short time....wow....seems as if he's been around the music industry for yonks!

Taichi
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:15 pm

I agree with you all about the reporter's asking about the Ataahua tattoo - I made a comment on facebook to that effect - it must be so painful to discuss and I wish they'd stop asking about it - most people must surely know about it by now!
    Interesting point Simo about his looking more comfortable talking about it though and you may well be right about it being a sign of healing. He certainly has been believing God for healing in his life this year....
    I guess he gets asked the same question so many times that you hope he has an answer prepared that he can just give without too much thought so that he won't be feeling like a wound has been re-opened every time he's asked about it.

The worst example I saw was a radio station interview when the guys interviewing him were making silly remarks about if he has more children where will he tattoo their names etc as he wants lots of them and he might run out of room on his neck. They didn't appear to realise that the baby had died and the look of pain that passed over Stan's face as they glibly discussed this and made fun of the tattoo, was so hard to watch - I thought that they showed no sensitivity whatsoever and trod all over him with hobnail boots on - I was quite upset after watching it. They were lucky that he's such a gracious and good natured young man - and obviously very forgiving!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:38 pm