Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

The Unbroken singer Stan Walker - Live Chat today at noon

Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

The Unbroken singer Stan Walker - Live Chat today at noon

Post by Simona on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:39 am

The Unbroken singer Stan Walker - Live Chat

SINCE he took out the Australian Idol title, Stan Walker has not stopped pursuing his dreams of a music career.
    After releasing his brand new single Unbroken, which was exclusively debuted by The Daily Telegraph, Stan now joins readers in a live chat after recently returning from Haiti.
    Stan will take your questions from noon on Wednesday. Send him your thoughts, comments and messages of support below.

Follow the link below for more info

credit source: http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/australianentertainmentstars/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/the_unbroken_singer_stan_walker_live_chat/

SSFF ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ Stan Walker
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Re: The Unbroken singer Stan Walker - Live Chat today at noon

Post by Nicola on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:31 pm

I was so surprised that what I wrote to him got a reply that I think my neighbour (and big Stan fan) Marilyn could just about have heard me exclaiming "Oh My Gosh" about ten times, when I saw it.
    I am feeling very blessed that finally I got to tell Stan what God had done in my life through him 6 months ago, and also the impact he's had on my daughter Sophie's life too.
    What he wrote back to me was so lovely and I feel honoured and humbled by it. What an awesome young man he is
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:46 am

I saw your post nicola! yes, stan replied to you, well done!
    happy that you got to tell him somehting was very dear and important to you.

Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy on Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 pm

hehehehe I agree Nicola...I had a "moment" when I saw he had replied to my posts....faa rout...I was hoha though cos my computer kept freezing and I had to keep refreshing....felt like I was on ebay...bidding on an item...bwahahaha....

Anyways I was very blessed for him to have remembered me....well I think so just from the way he replied and Arohanui kia koe...which means lots of love to only you...and kisses....

I would really like to tell him in person what he has done in the way of healing me through his love of God and gift of song...After we lost our 2nd son Kaitiaki...my heart was broken...shattered and through him (Stan) came the love of God and with that the healing began...this he doesnt know but I would like to tell him one day in person...

I wouldn't say I was religious....but the love of God and his journey for me I now accept and now know he (God)needed to take my baby KAITIAKI home with him in order to set me on my hikoi (journey) in this time I have met amazing people and had some amazing experinces which leds back to the fact that I am meant to be exactly where I am at the moment I still need to work on some of my downfalls...but I am getting there...life finally looks up from where I was standing 2 years ago I was just a mess....So there it is...Sorry for being so candid

And thats what I meant when I said that UNBROKEN verbalizes my feelings...of EVERYTHING I have felt in the last 2 years...Well done Stanley...YOU brought me into the light and saved me from the darkness to lead me to where I now feel the warm glow of Gods love and that everything is going to be okay....

This I thank you for and you dont even know it :)

Last edited by Kaitiakis_Mummy on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy on Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi boy congratulations on the new song...I hold this song dear...As it verbalises my feeling after personal loss and tragdey…
    When are you coming back to Perth for a full concert???
    Whens the new album out??
    Plans for the next 12 months??
    And awesome to see you giving back through your involement with Compassion Australia and your trip to Haiti…
    Kia Kaha boy!!!
    Arohanui from Perth

Andrea in Perth of Halls Head/Mandurah (Reply)
    Wed 28 Apr 10 (11:59am)

Hey Hey!
    Yeah man I love the song, it’ mine and so many other people’s testimonies but the song talks about the idea that we can be unbroken and that’s what God does for us and God showed me even what he’s doing in the lives of people in Haiti. Just healing them.
    But hopefully will be coming back to Perth soon.
    I’m sure that i’ll see you. Hope all is good with you and Whanau. God bless you all and Arohanui Kia Koe.
    xx

Stan Walker
    Wed 28 Apr 10 (12:20pm)

You certainly will....lol...You know it!!! I'll drive 50 million miles in the Big Blue Whanau Waka (my van)!!!
    Thank you for your honesty boy through your love of god and your gift of song...it is amazing how many people find it hard to be honest to themselves let alone others today...All we can do is pray that they see the light…
    Stan Walker you are amazing and I only hope that my babies look to you as a role model...lol...like they gotta a choice…
    Kiddies say HI...and my daughter Kennedy has told me to tell you to hurry up and come out with another song...cos “MUMS” thrashing this one...hahahaha
    Arohanui e hoa

Andrea in Perth of Halls Head/Mandurah (Reply)
    Wed 28 Apr 10 (12:32pm)

Hey hey,
    Hahaha! Yeah man, it’s just awesome to be a vessel for God’s cause. I’ve just been blessed by able to be a blessing and it’s funny cos this song is called Unbroken and at the start of this year, god said to me that this was the year of healing and restoration and this is taking place globally and yours mine and everybody elses lives. This song has been brought right into season. what a blessing aye.
    But yeah hopefully I will be bringing out a new single soon enough.
    But until then just have to put up with this one! Hahaha!
    God bless you.

Stan Walker
    Wed 28 Apr 10 (12:41pm)

Last edited by Kaitiakis_Mummy on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Thank you for sharing your feelings with us Kaiti...you have come a long way in your journey of healing....happy that Stan has helped to be a shining light for you....so agree!

Taichi
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Thank-you so much for sharing your journey with us Andrea, so pleased that God is at work in your life. If you are able to watch the video of the Compassion International talk Stan did last week, it will give you further insight into what God is doing through Stan - it certainly gave me some answers.
    So pleased that Stan remembered you and gave you such a personal message. God knows your heart and I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to tell Stan in person what God has done in your life through him.

Blessings,

Nic

Last edited by Nicola on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of word)
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:22 pm

nnnnawww heck girls you made me cry!!!.... Thank you lovely ladies :)
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:25 am

I read your posts too Andrea.
    You have been 'touched' by Stan through music but I am sure he holds you dear into his heart cause your one special woman my gf.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts... such beauty needs to be spoken out aloud!

Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Thank you Simo...Being able to talk about it now has further helped my healing and in sharing my experiences I am now able to help others....through thei grief....such as one of my good friends sister-in-law...I felt shunned after losing my little boy....not saying thats what people did but thats how I felt...and that no-one understood me...but now I am there for those to talk to about their feelings and hugs...
    But this I could not do until I allowed God to take my mamae (hurt) from me....
    Love you girls...cant wait for the day where we are able to met so I can hug you all....lol
    Much love from Perth to all my fellow SSFF peps....x0x0x0x
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:56 pm

Like that one Simo...."such beauty needs to be spoken out aloud"...so true.

Big hugs to ya Kaiti....you are one special lady!
    Takes courage and strength to express ones inner most feelings and emotions and then be able to share it with others.
    By sharing your story with others....healing happens....awareness and understanding becomes a part of your life...your heart becomes more open....and we the reader also become more aware...gain a better understanding.....and are more enlightened.

Taichi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:28 pm