Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

Stan on Christian Channel tonight 16/9/10

QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan on Christian Channel tonight 16/9/10

Post by QueenTiger on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Hey guys,

If anyone has foxtel. Have been advised via Mikey f/b status that Stan will be on the Christian channel tonight at 8.30pm. Its bout his trip to Haiti. Can't wait to see it.
    thanks Mikey for the info....xx

State Founder
    State Founder

Re: Stan on Christian Channel tonight 16/9/10

Post by Simona on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:58 pm

aww I missed this :(

no foxtel here... thank you Renee, did you have chance to see the tv show at all?

SSFF ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ Stan Walker
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:59 am

I managed to watch it via livestreaming internet on Thursday afternoon. It's on again Sunday night 9pm but it may be blocked again then as it was when I first tried to watch it, and it's repeated again 1:30pm Sunday.
    It's certainly a sobering programme and Stan does lots of voiceovers talking about how he felt being there and meeting his sponsored children and the impact the surroundings had upon him.
    There were interviews with Compassion International workers and locals and they talked about the work they do, and the impact of the earthquake upon them.
    Stan is shown meeting his sponsored children and it's delightful to see that.
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:28 pm

source: http://www.acctv.com.au/featureprogram.php?intid=43&intpage=1

Compassion in Haiti
    Haiti experienced major damage by the earthquake in January 2010. Buildings collapsed, killing over 100,000 people in the country's worst earthquake in over a century.

Three months after the earthquake that destroyed Haiti’s capital Port-au-Prince, Australian Idol Winner, Stan Walker travelled to Haiti with Compassion to see the situation for himself. Witness Stan’s steps as he experiences the shock of a nation destroyed by this natural disaster, which killed one of his Compassion sponsor children.

Follow this emotive journey of somber revelation and reflection, and the joy of meeting his two Compassion sponsor children, in the documentary ‘Compassion in Haiti’.

STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:19 pm

haha i sent a email complaining about them screening the wrong program at the wrong time.. but apparently there was a glitch or something that made the wrong program appear on the screen.. but she told me that there will be a repeat airing on February 8th at 7.30pm AEDT.. so for anyone else who missed it.. YAY!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:01 pm