Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

End of Schools with Stan Walker, J Williams, Kids in Space + loads more!

QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:31 pm

source: http://www.theedge.co.nz/End-of-Schools-with-Stan-Walker-J-Williams-Kids-in-Space--loads-more/tabid/237/articleID/10602/Default.aspx

Wednesday 24 November 9:00 a.m.

School's nearing an end for 2010 - and what better way to celbrate the end of the year than at the End of Schools summer festival.

Catch Stan Walker, J Williams, Kidz in Space, Computers Want Me Dead, Local Vocal Crew, TK Paradza, Chong Nee & Foundation, Episode 80, Jesse Sheehan & The Family of Actors, The Virgin Whisperer, Te Haka Punks, J Geek & the Geeks + loads of DJs including The Edge's DJ Justin Sane!

Friday 10th December 2010 at the Vector Arena
    1pm opening, followed by 10 hours of live bands, acts, DJs and entertainment

Grab your tickets now through www.ticketmaster.co.nz
    Check out www.endofschool.co.nz for more details

Catch the Road Runners all over Auckland for your shot at winning a free double pass to head along to the show!

Plus txt EOS with your name and school details to 3343 and get in the draw to win tickets for your entire class (up to 30 people)!

OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Re: End of Schools with Stan Walker, J Williams, Kids in Space + loads more!

Post by kiwianabananarama on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Gees ...I only know the first three acts lol. And I only wanna see Stan!! hmm I might just wait for 21 Dec and Stans tour Jan 2. thanx Renee!! Should be a cool for end of schoolers lol!! xo
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:31 pm

stan singing Halo. amazing as always.

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pd9vhc_sKs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:36 pm