Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

Grand Final Fan Day kicks off tomorrow

Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Grand Final Fan Day kicks off tomorrow

Post by Simona on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:26 pm

credit: http://www.nrl.com/grand-final-fan-day-kicks-off-tomorrow-/tabid/10874/newsid/65038/default.aspx

Thousands of people will converge on Darling Harbour tomorrow as the NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final teams make their final public appearances as part of a spectacular fan day celebrating the game’s connection with supporters from both sides of the Tasman.

Coaching clinics featuring NRL stars, One Community ‘Rugby League Reads’ activities, a Telstra Heroes Message Wall, face painting, club mascot appearances, street theatre and merchandise stalls will all be part of the fun-filled celebration at Tumbalong Park that will culminate with the broadcast of Channel Nine’s Grand Final Footy Show.

The free activities will run from 9.30am-12.30pm on Thursday, September 29, before the venue is transformed into a television studio arena ahead of the arrival of the two Telstra Premiership Grand Final teams.

Tickets for activities after 3pm – which include the parade of the NRL Grand Final teams, performances by Australian Idol’s Stan Walker and comedian Vince Sorrenti and the broadcast of the Grand Final Footy Show – cost just $5 to $10 and are available from Ticketek on 132 849, at Ticketek outlets or online at www.ticketek.com.au.

Paul Vautin, Ray Warren, Darryl Brohman, Brad Fittler and Benji Marshall will host the Grand Final Footy Show from Tumbalong Park featuring superstar actor and mad Manly fan Hugh Jackman, NRL Chief Executive David Gallop, John Williamson premiering the new ‘Men of League’ anthem with the Men of League choir and stars from the two Grand Final teams before a fireworks spectacular.

to read more and about "fun activities" visit http://www.nrl.com/grand-final-fan-day-kicks-off-tomorrow-/tabid/10874/newsid/65038/default.aspx

huyya

SSFF ♥ ♥ ♥ Stan Walker
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Re: Grand Final Fan Day kicks off tomorrow

Post by kiwianabananarama on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Aw I wissshhhh I could go!! I hope someone from SS will go and tell us all about it :)
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:39 pm

What a massive week end of sport thsi will be... even long weekend hehehehe swifty2
    I won't be able to go at the event but... I will spend the weekend with my family having BBq ....... kids running around jumping.... and all eyes on the screen! cheerleader cheerleader

SSFF ♥ ♥ ♥ Stan Walker
    sweetshortii101
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by sweetshortii101 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:54 pm

awww i dont live in sydney. shame i cant see it. and its cheap 2. oh well,he spoke 2 me last night. im all good.

g.bless all
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 am

aw cries lol

WELL DONE MANLY!! What a great game...you guys too slick for us The last 20 minutes I was freaking out but very enjoyable game!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:37 pm